Find your new career at pc/nametag®!
- • FIND a company where you are valued and treated with respect
- • FIND a boss who asks you what you think and actually listens to what you have to say
- • FIND a place where your coworkers are like family and pitch in to help when you're swamped
- • FIND a workplace set on a scenic campus just outside of Madison, Wisconsin, in a modern new building with big windows and lots of natural light
We're growing quickly and are always looking for talented people to join our team. pc/nametag® provides a flexible, fast paced work environment and excellent benefits that include health, dental, vision, life insurance and disability, FSA and 401(K), as well as 16 days off your first year. Download our Company Profile Brochure to learn even more about our company culture, history and benefits. We are an equal opportunity employer.
Take a look at our current positions below. Please email us your resume, cover letter and salary history to email@example.com. Please include the position you are applying for as the subject line.
- • Sales Specialist
- • Email Marketing Coordinator
- • Machine Operator
- • Customer Service Support, Technology and Onsite Events
- • Outbound Sales Representative
None of the positions listed match your skills or experience? That's ok, we'd still love to hear from you!
We're always interested in meeting people with B2B experience, especially in SALES, MARKETING and MERCHANDISING. Pslease send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org so we can keep you in mind for future opportunities.
pc/nametag® is proud to offer a comprehensive benefit package that includes:
- • Medical Insurance
- • Dental Insurance
- • Vision Insurance
- • 401(k) Plan
- • Life Insurance
- • Short Term Disability
- • Long Term Disability
- • Flexible Spending Account
- • PTO
We believe that continued education is good for you and for our company. We will reimburse you for courses taken that relate to employment at our company, based on approval of your manager.