Up till now, late registrants received name tags with "last minute" written all over them. Not a great way to greet attendees. They'll be much happier with the professional name tags produced by our on-site printers.
With your laptop computer and our clear instructions, any of our on-site options will print name tags without slowing down your registration line. And they can print one name tag at a time or badges for your whole list of names.
Options. We have printers for three types of name tags: adhesive labels, reusable ID cards and paper inserts in three sizes.
Convenience. Many of our printers are in-stock and ship the same day you order.
Speed. Our Datamax On-Site Printer prints name tags as fast as one per second!
Peace of Mind. Every printer comes with a warranty and is backed by online information and pc/nametag® technical support.
• High-speed Wireless Name Tag Label Printer lets you print anywhere with an Internet connection• Prints up to 93 labels per minute• Built-in auto-cutter saves time by eliminating the tearing of labels• Easy-to-use software for label design included; Free Apple and Android App available to print on the go• Uses direct-thermal printing with drop-in rolls: no ribbon, ink or toner needed• PC and Mac compatible• Returnable within 15 days: All technology products including, without limitation: printers, scanners, wireless technology, software and accessories. A restocking fee may apply. View our Return Policy for more details• 5"W x 9.25"H x 6"D; 2.5 lbs.• Printer sold here
• Perfect for registration tables or anywhere you need fast, color name tag printing• Inkjet technology ensures crisp, easy-to-read graphics, barcodes and text• Printer driver for Windows® 2000, XP, VISTA, Windows Server 2003 and Windows Server 2008 R2• Built-in auto-cutter lets you create different sizes of name tags from roll stock (4” wide max), eliminates tearing• One-year warranty• 10"W x 10.6"H x 10.6"D; 23.3 lbs.• Download Epson UEPS Quick-Start Guide• Printer sold here
• Input and output capacities of 100 cards each, plus a 30-card reject hopper• Prints cards with a thickness of 10-50 mil, including popular proximity cards• Connect the printer to a computer via USB or Ethernet• eMedia CS software is included; purchase easily installable upgrades for dual-sided printing and mag-stripe encoding from pc/nametag®• Includes a 3-year warranty - the longest of all our ID printers• 8"W x 9.7"H x 15"D; 8.86 lbs.• Download a PDF with printer specifications• Watch a video on the Evolis Primacy ID Printer• Printer sold here
• 50-card input, 20-card output; uses CR80 cards with a thickness of 10-30 mil• Prints a black-ink card in 7.2 seconds, a full-color card in 24 seconds• Comes with a 30-day trial of eMedia CS software• Includes a 2-year warranty• 7-1/2"W x 8"H x 12"D; 7.3 lbs.• Download a PDF with printer specifications• Watch a video on the Evolis Zenius ID Printer• Printer sold here
• Our highest printer capacities: input: 200 cards in a dual-input hopper; output: 100 cards; reject hopper: 100 cards• Printing times: 7 seconds for a black-imprint card and 24 seconds for a full-color card• Accepts both CR80 and CR79 (with adhesive back) cards that are 9-40 mil thick• Connect the 9 lb. printer to a computer via USB and Ethernet with internal print server• Offers th emost encoding options of all our ID printers plus a laminator upgrade• 18"W x 9-3/4"H x 9-1/4"D; 9 lbs.• Download a PDF with printer specifications• Watch a video on the Fargo DTC4500 ID Printer• Printer sold here
• Features a graphic display with an easy navigational menu interface• Can operate with our Datamax Battery Pack for truly portable printing – computer is optional!• Offers ribbon-free, direct thermal printing on pc/nametag®'s exclusive fanfold name tag stock• Allows you to upload logos into pre-loaded templates for easy data entry• Prints 50% faster than our Datamax On-Site Printer• Includes an ethernet port for network printing and a USB host port for a stand-alone keyboard• Compatible with Microsoft Word versions 2003, 2007, 2010• 8"W x 7"H x 11"D, 84 oz.• Printer sold here
• Prints beautiful color name badges anywhere, in any amount• Badges can include any combination of text, graphics, photos, illustrations and bar codes• Four built-in print resolutions let you select the combination of print quality (up to 4800 dpi) and speed• Printer package includes everything you need to get started: 1 Primera Color Printer, Nice Label™ SE Design Software, Printer drivers for Windows® 2000/XP and Mac® OSX 10.2 or higher, 1 dye-based color ink cartridge, 1 sample roll of 75 4" x 3" Glossy Adhesive Name Tag Stock, 1 USB 2.0 cable, instructions and a 1-year guarantee• 15"W x 14"H x 20"D• Printer sold here
• Prints exclusive fanfold paper stock in 3 sizes• A compact on-site printer that produces 4" x 3" name tag inserts and more!• Offers ribbon-free, direct thermal printing; prints up to one name tag per second• Fast, easy software installation• Compatible with Microsoft Word® versions 2003, 2007, 2010• Adjustable sensor aligns paper so you can use a variety of stock and label sizes• 8"W x 7-1/4"H x 11"D; 5lbs.• Printer sold here
• Prints and reprints variable data in black on 3-3/8"W x 2-1/8"H plastic ID cards• Rewrites your variable data up to 500 times per card for custom day-to-day use or event security• Ribbon-free printer is low maintenance• Prints cards fast: either singly or in a batch feed of up to 100• Low-cost printing: amortizing the cards' cost over multiple reprinting comes to just pennies per use• Printer-compatible plastic cards (.03 mil thick) produce black variable data• Printer: 6-1/2"W x 7-1/4"H x 14-1/4"D; 5-1/4 lbs.; ID cards: 3-3/8"W x 2-1/8"H• Printer sold here
• Prints professional name tags on adhesive labels• Included software lets you print labels directly from text in popular software programs and verify US addresses and ZIP+4 codes• Uses ribbon-free thermal printing• Also prints U.S. Postal Service®-approved postage fast with included DYMO Stamps® software; labels sold here• 5"W x 5-1/2"H x 7-1/4"D; 1-1/4 lbs.• Printer sold here
All our printers must be connected to a computer to operate, with one exception: the Datamax Pro On-Site Printer (with an optional battery pack it even lets you operate it without a power cord). For all our other printers, using a laptop computer makes the printer portable and lets you print on your registration table.
Yes! Our Primera Portable Color Printer and Epson Color Printer allow you to produce beautiful color name tags, while our Evolis Primacy ID Printer, Evolis Zenius ID Printer and Fargo DTC4500 ID Printer all allow you to print Full-Color, Hi-Def ID Cards.
Yes. Just like most office printers, the Datamax On-Site Printer, Evolis Primacy ID Printer and Fargo DTC4500 ID Printer will print data sent from a number of different computers.
Since our paper-stock name tags printers are compatible with popular text software, you should not need to buy additional software. We also provide Mail-Merge instructions for text software.
Our ID card (CR80) Printers include basic software to help you create great-looking ID cards right out of the box.
FREE templates are available here.
Dymo Turbo 450 – up to 71 labels per minuteDatamax – up to one name tag per secondReusable ID Card Badge – prints fast singly or in a batch feed of up to 100Primera Color Printer - 20-30 seconds per tag (depending on art complexity)Epson Color Printer – less than 5 seconds for full-colorEvolis Primacy ID Printer – 4.5 seconds for black ink, 19 seconds for full-colorEvolis Zenius ID Printer – 7.2 seconds for black-ink, 24 seconds for full-colorFargo DTC4500 ID Printer – 7 seconds for black-ink, 24 seconds for full-color