Upload Your Art to pc/nametag®
Please choose the file you want to upload to our Art Department. Then enter: 1) the Quote Number from our Sales staff in the Description box below, and 2) your email address.
If you have more than one file please zip them up into one file for the upload.
Your first 15 minutes of artwork is FREE!
pc/nametag® has skilled art technicians on staff to receive and modify your artwork to fit within the parameters of the product you have purchased. After the first 15 minutes of work, which is free, we charge for this service at the rate of $15 per change.
To keep your charges to a minimum, please follow these guidelines:
1. Color Formats
To provide the best quality product, please provide or specify all art using Pantone® Solid Uncoated colors where applicable.
2. Art Formats
To provide the best quality product, and keep your charges to a minimum, please send your art in either Windows® or Macintosh® formats:
- Vector-based Art:
- • Adobe Illustrator® .ai
- • Adobe Illustrator®.eps
- • Scalable Vector Graphics .svg
- Note: When sending vector art, please convert all fonts to paths, curves or outlines.
Vector art is used by artists to create graphics files. To find vector art, contact your art, media, marketing, or communications department. It may also be stored on the standards page of your website. To see vector art, you need special software. If you have Acrobat on your computer, you can right-click on the vector art file and convert it to a .pdf.
- Rastered Art:
- • Adobe Illustrator® .eps, .psdpreferred — 300 dpi or greater; please include all layers.
- • Adobe InDesign® — Package all files.
- • PDF documents saved from Illustrator — Converted to outlines.
3. We accept the following media:
- Online Upload via the above upload widget.
- Email files smaller than 5MB to email@example.com
- Secure FTP for files larger than 5MB (We can download from your FTP location, or you may upload to ours.)
- Postal Mail: CDs, DVDs, Zip® disks, 3.5" floppy disks
- Mailing Address:
- Attn: Art Department
- pc/nametag, inc
- 124 Horizon Dr.
- Verona, WI 53593
4. When submitting art, please include the following:
- Your name, your organization's name and contact information.
- Your pc/nametag® quote or order number, if you have one.
- Name of your Account Executive.
- Name(s) of program(s) used.
- If sending files on disk or CD, please include a print out of file, a print out of the directory of disk or CD, and color separations if applicable.
- If sending files by email, please compress files into Stuffit (*.sit) files, zipped archives (*.zip) or self-extracting archives (*.sea)
- Be sure to include both screen and printer font files.
- When specifying colors, be sure to specify either Pantone® (PMS) color matching system numbers (e.g. PMS 485 Red) or 4 Color Process (CMYK).
- If only sending text, do not send word processing files.
The following file types will require redraw at your expense
- Scanned images
- Faxed or photocopied art
- 72 dpi web images, JPEG, PNG or GIF file formats
- Film negatives
- Pre-screened art
- Images placed in Microsoft® Word® or Microsoft® Office™ programs
- Art off a website
- Photographs (except for use in a screen transfer.)
Redraw time will be quoted by our art department
Artwork Policy: Unacceptable Content
pc/nametag, inc. reserves the right to refuse any submitted artwork or other submitted material deemed objectionable, in its sole judgment and discretion, and we reserve the right to determine what content is acceptable, in our sole judgment and discretion. The following general types of content are defined as unacceptable and will be refused, but this list is not all-inclusive and we reserve the right to reject items not fitting within the following list: pornographic, obscene or excessively profane content, content which is sexually inappropriate and/or of a harassing nature, content of a political or social nature which is inappropriate, of a harassing nature or in bad taste, and content which may adversely affect the reputation or image of pc/nametag, inc. or its officers, employees or owners if produced by us.
We reserve the right to reject any submitted item or artwork, in our sole judgment and discretion, if we deem such material to be inappropriate, even if the party providing such item, artwork or uploaded content believes that such material complies with this policy regarding appropriateness, as we reserve the right to make the final decision in our sole judgment and discretion as to appropriateness.