Uploading Your Art to pc/nametag®
For best results and minimal rework, please submit vector art. What is vector art?
Choose the file you want to upload, then enter your Quote Number in the Description box and your email address. Please zip or compress multiple files into one file.
Vector Art & Specifications
pc/nametag® has professional graphic designers on staff to receive and modify your artwork to fit within the parameters of the products you have purchased. Our art department ensures every submitted order with artwork and will verify proofs with you before releasing the final product.
Vector art is used by artists to create graphics files. To find vector art, contact your art, media, marketing, or communications department. It may also be stored on the standards page of your website.
If we do not receive high-quality art, we may have to adjust your files. Your first 15 minutes of artwork modifications is FREE!
To keep your charges to a minimum, please follow these guidelines:
1. Color Formats
To provide the best quality product, please provide or specify all art using Pantone® Solid Uncoated colors where applicable.
2. Art Formats
To provide the best quality product, and keep your charges to a minimum, please send your art in the following formats:
- Adobe Illustrator® .ai
- Adobe Illustrator®.eps
- Scalable Vector Graphics .svg
3. We accept the following media:
- Online Upload via the above upload widget.
- Email files smaller than 5MB to email@example.com
- Secure FTP for files larger than 5MB (We can download from your FTP location, or you may upload to ours.)
- Postal Mail: CDs or DVDs
- Mailing Address:
- Attn: Art Department
- pc/nametag, inc
- 124 Horizon Dr.
- Verona, WI 53593
4. When submitting art, please include the following:
- Your name, your organization's name and contact information.
- Your pc/nametag® quote or order number, if you have one.
- Name of your Account Executive.
- If sending files by email, please zip or compress files into one file.
- Be sure to include both screen and printer font files.
- When specifying colors, be sure to specify either Pantone® (PMS) color matching system numbers (e.g. PMS 485 Red) or 4 Color Process (CMYK).
The following file types will require redraw at your expense:
- Scanned images
- Faxed or photocopied art
- Low-quality, 72 dpi web images, JPEG, PNG or GIF file formats
- Film negatives
- Pre-screened art
- Images placed in Microsoft® Word® or Microsoft® Office™ programs
- Photographs (Except for use in a screen transfer.)
Redraw time will be quoted by our art department and sent to you for approval.
Artwork Policy: Unacceptable Content
pc/nametag, inc. reserves the right to refuse any submitted artwork or other submitted material deemed objectionable, in its sole judgment and discretion, and we reserve the right to determine what content is acceptable, in our sole judgment and discretion. The following general types of content are defined as unacceptable and will be refused, but this list is not all-inclusive and we reserve the right to reject items not fitting within the following list: pornographic, obscene or excessively profane content, content which is sexually inappropriate and/or of a harassing nature, content of a political or social nature which is inappropriate, of a harassing nature or in bad taste, and content which may adversely affect the reputation or image of pc/nametag, inc. or its officers, employees or owners if produced by us.
We reserve the right to reject any submitted item or artwork, in our sole judgment and discretion, if we deem such material to be inappropriate, even if the party providing such item, artwork or uploaded content believes that such material complies with this policy regarding appropriateness, as we reserve the right to make the final decision in our sole judgment and discretion as to appropriateness.