5/8" Gunmetal Pillar™ Ribbon Lanyard, Universal, Blank
Designed with no-twist technology, a sleek shape, and a gunmetal finish.
- Exclusively from pc/nametag, the Gunmetal Pillar Ribbon Lanyard offers a single point of contact to the name tag with the actual attachment inside or on the back
- The Pillar has a stable yet sleek design with a gunmetal finish—a subtle transition to your beautifully designed name tag
- The slightly textured Ribbon Lanyard is made of shape-keeping, wrinkle-free polyester
- Universal attachment (inside) works well with slotted or non-slotted badges and holders
- This is a special order and cannot be returned
After we developed the No-Twist Clip™ to keep name tags facing forward even for the most active attendees, we decided to apply the same technology to a more elegant (almost jewelry-like) attachment. Certainly not an obtrusive "bauble" that overpowers the all-important name tag, but a subtle segue that allows the name, data and design on the tag to shine. After months of product development and testing, we built the Pillar as the lanyard's single connection with the actual attachment conveniently and discreetly on the back or inside. The Pillar's design offers a sleek transition from lanyard to name badge; slightly textured Ribbon Lanyard is made of shape-keeping, wrinkle-free polyester.
Any blank lanyards requiring production time are ‘custom’ and made to order and, under our return policy, not returnable. Before your order, please take advantage of our free samples to make sure you will be happy with the lanyard.