Cloud Platform Manager
We are seeking a dynamic, hands-on, proactive Cloud Platform Manager to join our team. In this role, you will lead a team that designs, develops, and operates pc/nametag’s cloud technology stack and information technology infrastructure. Our Web and IT teams are growing, and this is an exciting new role that will play an important part to help take pc/nametag to the next level.
For over 40 years, pc/nametag has helped meeting planners and business professionals create meaningful and memorable connections. A leader in custom-branded badges, promotional products and office supplies; pc/nametag is committed to helping businesses and organizations create unforgettable experiences for their staff, customers, and attendees.
We are proud to have been recognized by The Wisconsin State Journal as a Top Workplace and are looking for a self-motivated and ambitious individual to join our team.
To be successful in this role, you will need to bring a blend of architectural, design and operational experience along with the ability to lead and support the enablement of cloud capabilities across the organization.
How You Will Spend Your Time:
- Deliver and maintain a forward-looking roadmap for cloud capabilities and services
- Direct the efforts of the eCommerce team in an agile environment while making sure code quality, maintainability, development specifications and technical standards are met
- Oversee the maintenance and enhancement of current UI architecture while improving usability, performance, and scalability
- Create and manage the development roadmaps for all web properties, including but not limited to future website updates and performance improvements
- Complete integration of internal applications including but not limited to ERP, CRM and e-commerce platform
- Establish and execute strategic plans for the maintenance and enhancement of all IT systems
- Evaluate technology risks to develop a strong security infrastructure, network disaster recovery plan and backup procedures
- Oversee organization’s network infrastructure including but not limited to project plans, configuration, monitoring and maintenance
- Develop and champion a vision for future ERP capabilities that supports organization’s goals and objectives
- Manage budget, resources, 3rd party vendors, capacity planning and staffing for eCommerce and IT departments
- Identify, recommend, and manage third party tools that increase effectiveness of our cloud technology stack and efficiency of our resources
- Mentor and grow individual team members to improve their knowledge, understanding and skillset
- Drive platform development activities ensuring timelines and budgets are adhered to
You Should Apply If:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Information Technology, Business, or related field
- 5+ years of experience in cloud computing technologies or related technical field
- 2+ years of experience managing a team of technical staff
- Experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS) or other public cloud platforms
- Experience working with Magento Commerce platform, preferred
- Technology understanding of API management solutions and their role across enabling an enterprise cloud, preferred
- Experience with modern development and testing techniques such as continuous delivery and continuous integration, preferred
- Experience in agile software development methodology, preferred
What we offer:
pc/nametag operates within the Avery® North America division of CCL Industries (www.cclind.com), a world leader in specialty label and packaging solutions for global corporations, small businesses and consumers. Here in Verona, Wisconsin, we feature the best of both worlds—the culture of a small community, backed by the strength and success of a growing global network. Our employees are our greatest asset, and we make sure they know it.
As part of the pc/nametag® team, we offer:
- High growth potential with excellent compensation
- A company culture that values individual contribution
- A comprehensive benefit package including 401K, health, dental and more
Interested in Joining Our Team?
To learn more about our company, visit our website at www.pcnametag.com. Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate Cloud Platform Manager in the subject line. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and provide a drug-free workplace.