Zebra ZD500 Printer
The Zebra ZD500 Printer is the only direct thermal name tag printer with an auto cutter and compatibility with well-known registration software
- Compatible with CVENT and Boomset iPad apps, as well as various registration software such as eTouches and RegOnline
- Traditional USB connection supported for PC but not Mac computers
- Built-in auto cutter saves time by eliminating tearing of labels or name badges
- Provides clean-cut monochrome name tags or labels in a matter of seconds, using any of our direct thermal fanfold stock
- Wireless connectivity must be configured using a PC – please see instructions under “Manual & Template” tab below
Since our Zebra Mobile Performance Printer ZD500 is a direct thermal name tag printer requiring no ribbon or ink, you’ll receive 4” x 3” badges with the maximum resolution of 203 dpi – the look of fine laser printing. What sets this direct thermal printer apart from others is the handy auto cutter which eliminates tearing and provides clean-cut labels in a matter of seconds.
What also makes this portable printer stand out from others is its compatibility with CVENT and Boomset iPad apps, as well as various registration software such as eTouches and RegOnline. For more traditional options, it also connects directly to a PC or PC laptop via USB (not MAC compatible). And, for even greater convenience, this printer accommodates multiple connectivity options including USB, Wireless and Bluetooth, Serial, Parallel and Ethernet.
It also comes equipped with power & USB cords, driver and software installation disc. To keep everything safe and secure during transport, pack it all in our Cargo Printer Case. Wireless connectivity must be configured using a PC – please see instructions under “Manual & Template” tab above.
Access our dedicated tech support, at 888.362.8789, Monday thru Friday from 7am -6pm, CT.
Returnable within 15 days: all technology products including, without limitation: printers, scanners, wireless technology and accessories. These products cannot be returned if they have been used or are not in the original packaging. A restocking fee of 15% of the current retail price will apply to all technology products that have not been used but have opened boxes. View our Return Policy for more details