pc/nametag® Wireless Thermal Nametag Printer
With so many user-friendly perks like scan-&-print badge printing, we had to give it our own name!
To have custom templates added to your printer, please call us prior to purchasing.
- View this video to see how easy it is
- It can function as a stand-alone unit with a graphic LCD display for use with a USB keyboard or badge scanner (No computer necessary!)
- Use in conjunction with our exclusive USCAN 2D Barcode Scanner for on-site scan-&-print badges
- Features built-in WiFi or USB connectivity
- Includes pc/nametag badge software with pre-formatted templates
- Auto cutter eliminates need for tearing, leaving a clean edge and saving time
- Compatible with almost all of our Direct Thermal Paper Stock
- Check out our Badge Design Software
- Check out how to Use Word to Create a Badge Template
- See how easy it is to Install Printer Drivers
- Learn how to Upload Files to the Printer
- Returnable within 15 days: All technology products including, without limitation: printers, scanners, wireless technology, and accessories. These products cannot be returned if they have been used or are not in the original packaging. A restocking fee will apply to all technology products that have not been used but have opened boxes: 15% of the current retail price. View our Return Policy for more details
- Need help selecting the right printer? Visit our Name Tag Printer Guide, which includes an easy-to-use Comparison Chart.
The pc/nametag® Wireless Direct Thermal Printer gives you, the busy planner, so much on-site versatility. A LCD display offers easy navigation and makes it a stand-alone unit replacing your computer. Simply attach a USB keyboard or our exclusive USCAN 2D Barcode Scanner to access your database; printer comes with pc/nametag badge software for Windows® and pre-formatted templates. We recommend using our UPRINT 4" x 3" Fanfold Name Tag Stock with timing mark to ensure consistently perfect badges.
This printer also offers effortless scan-&-print badges in conjunction with our USCAN 2D Barcode Scanner. With help from the pc/nametag technology specialists, custom files are created and downloaded directly to the printer (additional fees apply). Attendees simply scan their bar code or QR code from their paper or phone confirmation, and it automatically prints badges on-site. Like all direct thermal printers, the badges print fast, too. With this printer, 5" to 7" per second. The auto cutter leaves a nice, clean edge and saves even more time.
The pc/nametag Printer is PC compatible. Built-in WiFi and USB connectivity create fast and seamless connections. It comes with a three-year warranty, and like all the printers we offer, this one includes an exclusive Quick Start Guide: learn how to send your name tag format and attendee list, and we create your custom template. Access our helpful videos, plus dedicated tech support, at 888.362.8789, Monday thru Friday from 7am -6pm, CT.