Shipping & Production Policies
Production Time Policy
In-stock product orders received by 5:00pm CT Monday through Friday will ship from our Wisconsin warehouse the same day. Sample products now ship the following business day via USPS. If an item you order is on backorder, you will be contacted by a Meeting Specialist the same day you place the order. Our Meeting Specialists are available Monday through Friday 7:00am to 6:00pm CT. To get your question answered immediately call 888-354-7868.
The production time for all custom products starts the day after the order is received and approved. Custom imprinted orders ship directly from the manufacturer. Rushes are available on most products. The fees on rushes vary depending on the product and the shipment date. Call for details 888-354-7868.
How is my order shipped?
Our preferred shipping carrier is FedEx. For U.S. shipments only, you can use your own FedEx shipping number on orders. If you prefer to ship UPS, you must provide your own shipping number. When using your UPS or FedEx account, a $3 handling fee will be applied. You may choose FedEx Ground, Express Saver, 2-Day, Priority Overnight or Standard Overnight. In some, but not all municipalities, FedEx First Overnight (by 8:30am) is available. If you are unsure of the best choice for your order, ask a Meeting Specialist. We cannot be responsible for delays in transit.
How much does it cost?
We charge FedEx published ship rates plus a $3 handling fee per order. If an order ships from more than one warehouse location, only one $3 handling fee will be added. If you elect to ship your order via FedEx, the cost to ship it by all available methods will be displayed so you can select one when you checkout. Shipping costs will be added to your order at the time the order is placed.
What about shipping outside of the U.S.?
Canadian Customers: We ship all Canadian orders FedEx. Canadian customers are charged GST and any applicable fees. The broker's fee is included in expedited shipping, additional in ground. Canadian customers will be charged a duty on all products not made in the Americas.
All Other International Customers: We ship all international orders via FedEx. Customers in countries outside the U.S. and Canada are charged separately for all VAT, duties, shipping and brokerage fees. Next-day service to Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico is available, but not guaranteed. International transit times are not guaranteed.
Do all of my stock items ship the same day?
For the most part, yes. There are usually 2 exceptions:
- If you also order custom ribbons, your in-stock products will ship when your custom ribbons are completed (3-day turnaround time on standard Tail-Type Ribbons, 4-day turnaround time on custom stack-a-ribbons®). Please keep this in mind when ordering in-stock products.
- If an in-stock product is on backorder (this is a rarity).
What else should I know?
We can ship to PO Boxes and military APOs, but must use USPS. Saturday delivery is not available online, please call us at 1.888.354.7868 with any questions.
When do orders ship?
- • In-stock product orders received by 5:00pm CT, Monday through Friday, will ship from our Wisconsin warehouse the same day.
- • Custom order production times listed on the product pages are business days and do not include weekends.
- • If an item you order is on backorder, you will be contacted by a Meeting Specialist the same day you place the order. Our Meeting Specialists are available Monday through Friday 7:00am to 6:00pm CST.
Can I track my order once it is shipped?
FedEx Ground Shipping Map from Verona, WI