Shipping & Production Policies
- In-stock product orders received by 5:00pm CT Monday through Friday will ship from our Verona, Wisconsin warehouse the same day.
- Sample product orders ship the following business day via USPS.
- Custom product orders ship after they are produced. The production time is listed on individual product pages and begins the day after the order is received and approved. Estimates are business days and do not include weekends or holidays. Custom imprinted orders ship directly from the manufacturer.
- Rushes are available on most products. The fees on rushes vary depending on the product and the shipment date. Call for details 888-354-7868.
- If an item you order is on backorder, you will be contacted by an Event Specialist the same day you place the order. Our Event Specialists are available Monday through Friday 8:00am to 5:00pm CT. To get your question answered immediately call 888-354-7868.
- WEATHER ADVISORY: Please allow extra time for your delivery during inclement weather. Once your order leaves our warehouse, we have no control over delays due to severe weather. We do not refund orders delayed by weather.
How is my order shipped?
Our preferred shipping carrier is UPS. All ship methods result in delivery during standard business hours Monday through Friday. If you are unsure of the best choice for your order, ask an Event Specialist. We cannot be responsible for delays in transit.
UPS Ground Shipping Map for In-Stock items from Verona, WI
- This map is a general representation of transit times. Service to some remote areas may require additional delivery days. For specific transit information, please refer to ups.com.
- This map illustrates service schedules in business days as of 2/01/21 for UPS Ground shipments.
Do all of my stock items ship the same day?
For the most part, yes. There are usually 2 exceptions:
- If you order custom ribbons, name tags or event badges, your in-stock products will ship when your custom items are completed. Please keep this in mind when ordering in-stock products.
- If an in-stock product is on backorder (this is a rarity).
Can I track my order once it is shipped?
How much does it cost?
We charge UPS published ship rates plus a $3 handling fee per order. If an order ships from more than one warehouse location, only one $3 handling fee will be added. The cost to ship it by all available methods will be displayed so you can select one when you checkout. Shipping costs will be added to your order at the time the order is placed.
What about shipping outside of the U.S.?
Canadian Customers: We ship US based orders to Canada via UPS. Canadian customers are charged GST and any applicable fees. The broker's fee is included in expedited shipping, additional in ground. Canadian customers will be charged a duty on all products not made in the Americas.
All Other International Customers: We ship all international orders via UPS. Customers in countries outside the U.S. and Canada are charged separately for all VAT, duties, shipping and brokerage fees. Next-day service to Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico is available, but not guaranteed. International transit times are not guaranteed.
What else should I know?
We can ship to PO Boxes and military APOs, but must use USPS. Saturday delivery is not available online, please call us at 1.888.354.7868 to place your order.