Do you love events as much as we do?
As a small but mighty team, we partner with meeting and event planners throughout the world to produce seamless events that attendees can’t stop talking about. We provide customized badges and innovative supplies rounded out by an exceptional concierge service for our busy planners.
Some say our Midwestern values -- friendliness, humility and strong work ethic – are what keep customers coming back. We Taggers are just too polite, modest and busy to comment on that, other than to say “Thank you kindly.”
But we do know that every Tagger at pc/nametag is passionate about the badge and its power to break the ice, spark conversations and create memorable connections. Because at the end of the day, enduring relationships are part of what make life so rewarding.
But, enough about us…
We’re always looking for new people to join our team. If you’re energized by challenges and making improvements, enlightened by endless possibilities (especially for events!), willing to wear multiple hats and pitch in wherever needed during peak event seasons, then you possess the entrepreneurial spirit of a Tagger.
Employees are our greatest asset at pc/nametag, and we value each team member’s skills and talents. We also believe a satisfied team ensures satisfied customers and company success. So when we have success, we make sure each Tagger shares in it.
Take a look at our current positions
Please email your resume plus a cover letter to email@example.com. Include the position you are applying for in the subject line.
Even if none of these positions match your skills or experience, we’d still love to hear from you, particularly if you have B2B experience. Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org so we can keep you in mind for future opportunities.
Give us a reason to celebrate!
As a close-knit group, we also love organizing company events to reward ourselves for a job well done or just “because.” Here are our most notable celebrations, although we continually find excuses to commemorate anything
- • Quarterly catered lunches with acknowledgement including gifts for our new team members or employees celebrating an anniversary
- • A year-end company party that includes a two-day getaway to a popular destination
- • Fat Tuesday celebration with an authentic creole spread and Taggers outfitted in beads, feather boas, hats and headdresses to commemorate the holiday
- • Weekly catered lunches during peak seasons to show how much we appreciate our hard-working Taggers
- • A tailgate party at University of Wisconsin Badger game
- • And many other impromptu events
Here are a few more company perks:
- • A DVD library: check out free movies any time
- • A beautiful break room with a fully functioning kitchen, well-stocked with snacks
- • A comfortable mother’s room for privacy
- • Spacious work environment with lots of windows and natural light
Our comprehensive Benefits package:
- • Medical insurance
- • Dental Insurance
- • Vision Insurance
- • 401(k) Plan
- • Paid Time Off
- • Flexible Spending Account
- • Healthy Living Reimbursement
- • Life Insurance
- • Short Term Disability
- • Long Term Disability
- • Employee Education Reimbursement