Customer Account Specialist
- Starting wage $22/hour, increases based on experience
- No late nights, weekends, or holidays
- Flexible Hybrid Work Environment (in office 2 days/week after training)
- Generous benefits and fun perks!
Hey there, event enthusiast! If you’re looking to work for a company that’s upbeat, supportive, and a 3x recipient of Madison’s “Top Workplaces” Award, let's connect! pc/nametag is an entity of Avery Products Corporation, which means you get the best of both worlds: The close-knit culture of an 80+person team, backed by the strength and success of a growing global network.
As a Customer Account Specialist, you will work closely with professional event planners by building trusting relationships and helping them identify products and service solutions they need to make their jobs easier. Our Customer Account Specialists are friendly, detail-oriented, and customer-driven. To succeed in this position, you need to be deadline-driven, agile, enjoy tackling challenges and thrive on juggling multiple orders while navigating a fast-paced environment.
Your Day as a Customer Account Specialist:
- Communicate with our customers by phone, email, and chat.
- Balance a high volume of incoming calls and emails throughout the day.
- Assess customer needs and then provide them with product and service solutions.
- Provide price quotes and art proofs, handle shipping inquiries, and order status questions.
- Enter, verify, manage, and process stock and custom orders.
- Facilitate order change requests and partner with other departments to ensure changes are made.
- Troubleshoot when challenges arise, keeping a strong focus on customer service and satisfaction.
- Advocate for the needs of our customers and communicate these needs throughout the organization.
- 2 years of customer service experience, ideally in a contact center environment
- 1+ year experience with account management or processing complex orders
- 1 year of soft sales experience, preferred
- Strong attention to detail and has a process-oriented mindset
- Comfortable working at your computer throughout the day
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite, ERP order entry systems
- Ability to type minimum of 45 WPM
- Ability to research information and troubleshoot when problems arise
- Strong work ethic and self-starter with the ability to manage multiple priorities
- Professional and friendly attitude with the ability to quickly develop a rapport with customers
- Excellent listening skills with the ability to ask probing questions and understand concerns
- Excellent interpersonal skills; must have strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work Monday – Friday, 8-hour shift within 8am to 5pm
Who We Are:
At pc/nametag, we believe meaningful connections are created through shared experiences. That’s why we've made it our mission to create a more connected world through innovative, socially conscious products and service offerings. Best known for our customizable identification items like name badges, lanyards, and ribbons, pc/nametag helps business and event professionals deliver unforgettable meetings, conferences, and gatherings that make an impact.
What we offer:
Our employees are our greatest asset. That's not just a catchy phrase—it's the pc/nametag way! We support you by offering tons of opportunities for growth, development, and support. Plus, we’ve also got you covered with full benefits, PTO, and more:
- Competitive Pay: Receive compensation commensurate with experience.
- Comprehensive Benefits: Includes health, dental, paid holidays, and more.
- Amazing 401(k): Save for the future with our 401(k)-match program.
- Generous PTO: Enjoy paid time off starting at 16 days per year.
- Gainshare Bonus Plan: Celebrate company success with financial bonuses.
- Hybrid Environment: Support work/life balance with the flexibility you need.
- Growth Opportunities: Support your professional development year-round.
Did we mention we love having fun? Happy hours, team outings, catered lunches, themed dress-up days, and ice cream socials are just a few examples of activities we host to infuse fun into the workweek.
Join the Tag Team!
If you're ready to join a company where you can learn, grow, and celebrate your hard work in a supportive environment, pc/nametag is the place for you. Learn more by visiting our website at www.pcnametag.com/about-us.
Please email your resume to [email protected] and indicate Customer Account Specialist in the subject line. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and provide a drug-free workplace.